Set of a textured oil lamp # 1131 and a support # SUPBR6 and a reflector # REFBR6.
Lamp: Fine pewter oil lamp with French burner # 6. Height 11 inches.
The lamp is sold complete with 1 burner, 1 wick and a clear lamp glass.
Support: Set of wall bracket and pewter reflector designed only for Chaudron oil lamps equipped with a French # 6 burner. It is the consumer's responsibility to ensure that the wall anchor for bracket # SUPBR6 is adequate to support the weight of the oil lamp.
- Determine the height at which you want to install the wall mount (out of the reach of children).
- Always leave a minimum clearance of one meter (3 feet) above a lit oil lamp.
- Use a level to install the wall bracket upright and mark the location for the 2 screws, separated by 10 cm (4 inches).
- Install the wall bracket in a solid material or use appropriate anchors depending on the type of wall.
- Use 2 # 8 wood screw type V-head screws of sufficient length, securely attach the wall bracket.
- - Never leave a burning oil lamp unattended and keep out of the reach of children.
- - Periodically check that the wall bracket is securely attached to the wall.
- - Also check if the wall bracket moves or if there seems to be a gap between the bracket and the wall.
- - Use clear liquid paraffin in your Cauldron oil lamp, as it does not emit smoke or smell.